100% Communication, 100% Success
Comm100 provides open source and free hosted customer service and communication software for businesses. With Comm100’s fully integrated products, you can have a 360 degree view of your customers and potential customers in one integrated web portal, so you can understand them better. You can see:
- If your customers have been to your web site; when, which pages and how many times;
- If your customers have chatted live with your online support reps;
- If your customers have sent you any emails;
- If your customers have posted any threads in your forum;
- If your customers have opened any of your newsletters or clicked any links;
Comm100 is committed to developing and managing fully integrated customer service software to enable you to communicate with your customers effectively through multiple communication channels. Comm100 products include Live Chat, Forum, Newsletter, Knowledge Base, Email Ticket, Issue Tracking(coming soon), Self-Service Portal (coming soon) and more. All the applications can run either independently or with other applications. You can choose among the applications according to your own business needs.
- Live Chat (live support/live help/live chat software)
Allows instant online communication between website visitors and businesses, helping to promote sales and improve services.
- Newsletter (email marketing/newsletter software)
Makes it easy to start a successful email marketing campaign, with customizable email templates, high inbox delivery rate and all-round sending report.
- Email Ticket (email response /email management software)
Helps businesses manage and respond to customer queries from multiple communication channels effectively.
- Forum (forum software/hosting forum)
Enables both business-to-customer and customer-to-customer communication, serving to minimize repetitive support cycles and increase self-problem-solving rate.
- Knowledge Base (knowledge base/FAQ software)
Fulfills the improvement in customer support quality & efficiency, the decreased work with frequently asked questions and the reduction in staff training time.
For more information about Comm100, please visit: http://www.comm100.com/.